Mechanical production typically comprised of following key processes in new build projects:
- Installation of ship machinery and all other mechanical/marine equipment on board;
- Pre & final alignment of ship propulsion systems by application of Laser Alignment devices;
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning & testing of ships marine & mechanical systems;
- Preservation ( pre-installation & after installation onboard ) of machinery & all other mechanical equipment.
Mechanical production typically comprised of following key processes in ship repair projects:
- Repair of ships propulsion system under supervision of the OEMs specialist ;
- Inspection, repair & testing of machinery & other mechanical equipment, such as valves, heat exchangers (coolers ) etc.
- Machining process in the Mechanical workshop , such as turning, milling, grinding/polishing, drilling/tapping etc.