- TUG BOAT: Vessel capable of performing towage, assistance, berthing of large containerships, bulk carriers.
- FLOATING DOCK: One of the most important Baku Shipyard LLC’s projects construction for launching and repair vessels
- CREW BOATS: The vessels are designed to transport personnel (up to 80 people) and various types of cargo to mobile offshore drilling units (MODU) and other offshore oil and gas exploration and extraction facilities.
- SEMISUBMERSIBLE DRILLING RIG: The DSS 38M rig is a Keppel design for a drilling depth of up to 40,000 ft (12,192 m) and operations in 1,000 m (3,280 ft) water depth.
- SUBSEA CONSTRUCTION VESSEL: The SCV will be designed by Marine Technology Development, the ship design and development arm of Keppel Offshore & Marine (Keppel O&M)
- CRUDE OIL TANKER
- CAR RAILWAY PASSENGER FERRY
- 170T Bollard Pull Anchor Handling Tugs
- Subsea field support vessel “Ulstein” SX 121
- Dry Cargos Vessels – DWT 6000 – 8500T
- Platform Supply Vessels