The primary role of the Mechanical Engineer of Engineering department is to support to production and commercial departments on technical specifications, design and construction drawings of vessels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares, reviews design and drawings
- Carries out designs related to Mechanical/ Piping systems
- Prepares equipment technical purchase specification and evaluate technical quotation for vendors
- Performs pipe flow calculations
- Carries out as built drawings
- Support all production and testing activities related to Mechanical/Piping systems
- Attends sea trial, dock trial and prepares record report.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant work experience. Experience in shipbuilding or marine industry is an added advantage
- Strong understanding of mechanical drawings and symbols according to the international standards
- Able to read and understand specification, class rules and statutory regulations
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write technical documents clearly and accurately
- The ability to interface with shipyard engineering and construction activities to develop, install, test and troubleshoot equipment within cost and schedule constraints
- Capability to work against deadlines and prioritize work assignments accordingly
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have computer knowledge in AutoCAD, MS Office
- Able to converse/write in both English and Azeri.
Interested applicants can use the link: http://company.apptrack.az/company/bsy/job_details/?id=20 to apply for the position or please